Great day today at GDQ. Ran late today in getting breakfast and our ride to school so we walked right into the assembly that we were leading--literally from car to room! Paisley and Kimmie both shared their testimonies today, while Miles brought the word from John 13 on Jesus' example of servant leadership. I got to pull out the guitar and lead some songs! Our teams split into two groups today with Group A mostly doing drama with different grades and Group B mostly leading recess and PE activities. We're tired!
So far with a day of orientation and a day at the school we have not seen Zef or Altin much. But I'm glad we are spending more time this year at the school. I'm hoping that towards the end of the week we'll spend more time with Albanians as our interaction at the school is with ex-patriots. Tomorrow night I will be speaking at their midweek church Bible Study at Emanuel so we will spend time with them then. I think tonight we'll go look for some Albanian dinner at Gloria and perhaps have more time as a team.
I've uploaded a few more pictures today--gallery.me.com/gepharts
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment